In one of my previous posts,i have explained about how to hack gmail using phishing.

Here i will show how to hack facebook account passwords using phishing.

This is also similar to gmail phishing.


Things required:

1)index1.html (fake login page)

2)write.php    (to capture the login details)

3)passes.txt        (the php script aitomatically creates this file)
  

You can download them from here.


Procedure:

step1:
 create an account in any free web hosting site like
              
 www.110mb.com
              www. t35.com
              www. ripway.com
              www. my3gb.com


step2: 


Now upload all the two files you have downloaded.(I have taken www.my3gb.com)


step 3: 


Give the link of the fake page to your victim.
eg: www.username.my3gb.com/index1.html


step 4:


when he clicks the link, it opens a fake facebook page where he enters his login details. When he clicks sign in button,his login details will be stored in passes.txt file.


Demonstration:
Here i have uploaded my scripts on to www.my3gb.com



and i clicked the index1.html link.

A fake page was opened where i entered my login details.


Now my login details were captured by the php script and stored in passes.txt file as shown in the figure below.

thats it. you are done. Now you can do whatever you want with the details.

NOTE:please dont misuse the content provided here.

Hope you liked this article. For further doubts and clarifications leave your comments.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
LEARN HACKING TIPS AND TRICKS © 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Top